Spring meeting of the Finnish Society of Forest Science will be organised on-line on 4 June 2020 at 15:00.
Finnish law requires that all participants to an on-line members’ meeting of a society must register at latest a week before the meeting. Thus, register at latest on 28 May 2020 using this link:
A Zoom link to the meeting will be sent to all registered participants as a calendar invitation. Please, note that the meeting is open only to full and honorary members of the Finnish Society of Forest Science and representants of the supporting members who must present an authorisation. More instructions on the registration form.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of the meeting chair, secretary, reviewers of the minutes, and voice counters.
- Confirmation of the legality and quorum of the meeting.
- Acceptance of the programme.
- Review of the 2019 closing of the books, annual report, and auditors’ report
- Confirmation of the 2019 closing of the books
- Decision on discharge from responsibility for the board members and other liables
- Publication of the prizes for doctoral and Master’s theses
- Publication of the grants of the Finnish Society of Forest Science
- Closure of the meeting
Helsinki 30 April 2020
Board of the Finnish Society of Forest Science
Annual report 2019 (in Finnish with English summary)
Closing of Books 2019 (in Finnish)