The Forest biology club was founded in 1992. Forest biology club aims to:
- promoting forest biological research and scientific discussion on it
- advancing the connections between forest biology, other disciplines and practical forestry
- promoting teaching and training of researchers within the field of forest biology
- acting as a networking platform for scientists working in the field of forest biology, and
- increasing the familiarity and appreciation of forest biology
The Forest biology club organizes seminars, discussion events and excursions, and compiles initiatives and statements. The Forest biology club actively participates to the arrangements of the annual Forest Science Day.
Contact: Hannes Pasanen, Secretary of the Forest biology club, email: firstname.lastname (at) tapio.fi. You can join the Forest biology club by contacting our secretary by email.